For those that love the mulitgear option to cruise around the playa then the Mountain Bike is the way to go.
There is a $60 refundable deposit due at time of Bike pick-up. This deposit can be paid in Cash or Via Credit card on site, and will be refunded back to the renter upon return of each bike rented.
(Note: The photo of the bike is just an example of the available colors, colors of bikes will be at random when you pick up your bike.)
Your Bike will be available for pick-up at our rental location in Wadsworth, NV. Convenietly right on the way to the Playa. We also have additional items for sale while supplies last; Bike Baskets, Bike racks, Bike locks, water, coolers, tents and camping gear. Please program our location into your GPS: 1000 Smoke Shop Cir, Wadsworth, NV 89442. Look for our Pink and Black banners and drive safe!
Release of Liability
BICYCLE RENTAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS,
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Please read and be certain you understand the implications of signing.
Assumption of Risk Associated Renting a Bicycle.
Upon renting a bicycle (bicycles) from BikeMenBikeRentals, LLC I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associated with bicycles. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability or death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or other’s equipment.
3. I AGREE THAT I WILL WEAR A HELMET AT ALL TIMES. However, a helmet cannot guarantee the participant’s safety. I further
agree that no helmet can protect the wearer against all potential head injuries or prevent injury to the wearer’s face, neck or spinal cord.
4. Changes in terrain, encountering rocks, trees, debris, fences, sign posts, stumps, bridges, boardwalks, roads, pathways, ramps, jumps, other persons, traffic and other natural and man-made hazards.
5. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error.
6. Broken bones, severe injuries to the head, neck and back which may result in severe impairment, permanent disability or even death.
7. Cold weather and heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to frostnip, frost bite, hypothermia, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn and dehydration.
8. Exposure to outdoor elements, including but not limited to inclement weather, thunder and lighting, severe and/or varied wind, temperature or weather conditions.
9. Attack by or encounter with insects, animals and/or wildlife.
10. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities and rescue may be distant and time consuming at best.
11. Fatigue chill and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
12. My sense of balance, physical coordination, and ability to follow instructions.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
Participant agrees to inspect all equipment before use and ask questions of facility employees if participant does not fully understand how to use and/or operate the equipment or facilities. Participant accepts any equipment AS IS and agrees to return any equipment before use that is believed by participant to be damaged or defective for replacement or repair.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in Bicycle activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that:
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein referred to as releasees: BikeMenBikeRentals, LLC
2. To release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers from liability and responsibility
whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releases or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releases harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with any injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities.
3. By entering into the Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
Declaration of Fitness Agreement
Furthermore, I hereby declare that I am physically fit and that I have no physical or mental condition(s) that should preclude me from participating in my chosen activity, that I am not participating against medical advice or treatment and that I have not been diagnosed by a registered doctor as having a terminal illness. I further declare that in the event that I feel ill or unwell, have any physical complaints whatsoever or if an injury is sustained of any kind during the course of Bicycle activities, I will notify a representative (if applicable) immediately and before moving away from the immediate vicinity.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY RENTING AND USING ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT FROM BIKEMENBIKERENTALS LLC FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Rental Return Deposit
There is a $60 refundable deposit due at time of Bike pick-up, for each Bike rented. This deposit can be paid in Cash or Via Credit card on site, and will be refunded back to the renter upon return of each bike rented.
Pick-up and return Location is at 1000 Smoke Shop Circle, Wadsworth, NV